AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
United has extended its Mile Play promotion, where you can earn rewards for completing various tasks (flights) with United. The promotion is targeted, so you will have to log in to your United account to see if you are eligible and, if so, what tasks you have been given. This round of United Mile Play offers runs through October 31, 2019.
- You need to register for the promotion.
- All activities in the offer must be completed by October 31, 2019.
- Mile Play transactions must be initiated after registration.
- Transaction bonuses will post to your account after each transaction, while cumulative bonuses will be awarded at the end of the promotion.
- Mile Play activity must be credited to your United account to be eligible for the promotion.
- Allow six to eight weeks for the bonus miles to post to your account.
The Mile Play promotion offers you the option to earn bonus miles when you complete the tasks (flights) United sends you. There is no single version of the promotion, and yours will reflect your recent travel history with United. So if you have some travel plans coming up, but have not flown recently, it is worth checking out if you have been targeted for Mile Play, since you might receive a lucrative offer as United tries to tempt you back.
If you are a United member and are planning on traveling between now and October 31, 2019, it is worth your while to log in to see what United has on offer for you. It takes seconds to register, and you could be nicely surprised to see a great deal. On the other hand, if you have not been selected or the offer is poor, you have only lost a few seconds. Let us know in the comments what you have been targeted for with this round of Mile Play.
Source: Frequent Miler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.