AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Update: Certificates earned from this promotion were supposed to be used by June 15, 2020. But, that was extended to December 31, 2020. Certificates earned through this promotion must have been redeemed by December 31, 2020 for rentals through January 31, 2021.
National’s One Two Free promotion is back for 2019. Similar to previous versions, you will earn a free day's car rental or 600 points for every two qualifying rentals with the One Two Free promotion. In line with previous versions of the offer, you don’t just earn points for car rentals, but also with a host of other activities.
- The promotion is valid through February 29, 2020.
- Free rental coupons are valid through June 15, 2020, 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- You must register for the One Two Free Promotion.
- Earn a free days’ car rental after two qualifying rentals or amassing 600 points with the One Two Free offer.
- A qualifying rental must be made via the Emerald club and be for a midsize vehicle or larger.
- A qualifying rental must be for two days or longer.
- One Two Free is open to residents of the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand.
- The promotion is only valid for activities in the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand.
Other Bonus Earning Opportunities
- Mobile App – Download the National Car Rental App and receive a one-time bonus of 25 points.
- Mobile App – Receive a 75-point bonus when you use the mobile app to make and complete a booking.
- Emerald Checkout – Earn a 50-point bonus when you use the Emerald Checkout facility on the mobile app.
- Take a Survey – Receive 50 points when you take an Emerald Club survey.
- Emails – Earn a one-time 50-point bonus when you opt in to receive useful information, special offers, and savings opportunities from Emerald Club.
- World Traveler – Receive a one-time 300-point bonus after completing rentals in three different countries.
- Complete Five Bonus Opportunities- earn a one-time bonus of 75 when you complete any five bonus opportunities.
- Three Rentals – receive a one-time 100-point bonus after completing three qualifying rentals.
- Neighborhood Rental – earn 200 points when you rent a car at a neighborhood location with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. (Open to U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, and Australia residents only, and a maximum of three bonuses or 600 points).
- Weekend Rental – receive a one-time 100 point bonus when you rent for two to four days including a Saturday night.
- Weeklong Rental – Earn a one-time bonus of 200 points after renting for five days or more.
- LAC rental – U. S., Australia, and New Zealand residents receive 300 points when renting at participating locations in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Rent in Europe- receive 300 points when you rent a car at participating locations in Europe via Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Emerald Reserve Service – Earn a one-time bonus of 25 points after you access the Emerald Club Reserve Service to receive a specific car class at major airports in the U.S. and Canada.
- Add SiriusXM – receive a one-time bonus of 300 points when you add SiriusXM Satellite Radio to a qualifying rental at participating locations in the Continental U.S. (open to U.S. residents only).
- Surprise – Receive a one-time bonus of 100 points when you click the surprise bonus opportunity on your dashboard (when it is available).
The National One Two Free Promotion can be very lucrative if you rent cars regularly. Aside from earning from car rentals, the bonus point earning opportunities provide the chance to rack up a large point balance quickly. With rentals only setting you back 600 points, the One Two Free can provide some great value. Before you book your next rental, check out our post on how to gain elite status without meeting the qualification requirements.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.