AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended.
Plastiq is running a promotion that will give you a rebate that brings the effective plastiq fee down to 1.5% if you pay three mortgage payments with a MasterCard. The deal is similar to one Plastiq ran last year, although this year it is more generous since last year the fee was only brought down to 1.75%.
- Promo is valid for payments processed through 23:59 ET December 31, 2017
- All three mortgage payments must be completed by the end date of the promotion
- The size of your rebate depends on the amount of you paid in fees
- You need to use a MasterCard to make the payments
- Payments need to be scheduled as recurring by ticking the appropriate box
- You need to ensure that you are eligible, by checking the payment review screen
How Is The Rebate Calculated?
Based on 3 recurring payment of $1,000 as an example, you would earn a rebate as follows after all “Fee Free Dollars” and other promotions are applied.
This promo is not a bad way to pick up some bonus points or miles for spending you were planning on making anyway. Make sure you're earning at least 1.5% in value with the credit card you use to make the promotion worthwhile!
Source: Frequent Miler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.