AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The signup bonus for the FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card is 25,000 FlexPoints after spending $2,000 within the first four months after an account is opened.
The exact value of FlexPerks can be a challenge decipher but, in essence, 20,000 points are enough for any flight with a fare of $400 or less. A total of 30,000 points is sufficient to cover any flight with a fare between $400.01 and $600.
Other factors to consider about this card:
- Earns 2X points on airlines OR gas stations OR grocery stores (whichever category you spend the most on each monthly billing cycle),
- Earns 2X points on charitable donations
- Offers reimbursement for up to $25 per air travel award ticket toward baggage fees or in-flight food and drinks
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first 12 months. After that $49.
- No foreign transaction fee.
The FlexPerks Visa is not for everyone given that FlexPoints cannot be transferred to any airline. However, if you value cash-back style points highly, this is a good product.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.