AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Through Labor Day (September 5, 2016), Silvercar is offering a 25% discount on rentals of four days or more. Enter promo code SUNSHINE when you book your reservation to receive the discount.
Summer rentals can get expensive, so a 25% discount can go a long way. I did a dummy search for rates on a one-week rental at Silvercar's Las Vegas location. The estimated total price went down from $680.76 without any discounts to $514.74 when I entered the SUNSHINE promo code.
For those not familiar with Silvercar, they are a unique rental car agency which mainly offers only one car model, Audi A4. All Silvercar Audis come equipped with navigation system, SiriusXM satellite radio, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth pairing, toll tracking, leather seats and road-side safety assistance. Best of all, these benefits are included at no additional cost.
To pick-up your rental car you'll need their mobile app. After your first rental, you'll be able to pick-up and drop-off your vehicle without ever having to interact with anyone.
Silvercar is currently available at the following locations:
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Las Vegas International Airport (LAS)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- New York City (Brooklyn)
- New York City (Manhattan)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
I’ve had only one experience renting with Silvercar, and it was mostly positive. My biggest issue with Silvercar is that I can usually find better full-size rates elsewhere. However, depending on where you are traveling to and when their prices can be extremely competitive. Even if their prices are a little higher, you should consider the added perks that come with each Silvercar — the premium might be worth the cost.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.