AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
For years, United MileagePlus has offered targeted bonuses to its members to encourage air travel. It's been a while since we have seen one of these promotions. But, starting this week, United's targeted bonus miles offers are back!
United has launched a “Multiply Your Memories” promotion to incentivize MileagePlus members to travel this summer. And some travelers are getting the chance to earn up to 7X bonus miles.
- First, you'll need to check if you're eligible for this promotion
- There are reportedly three versions of this promotion: 3X, 5X, and 7X bonus miles
- Book your flights and fly by August 31st, 2020 to receive bonus award miles
- Receive up to 50,000 bonus award miles from this promotion
Many of us at AwardWallet aren't targeted, but one of us got a 3X bonus miles offer:
Terms and Conditions
- You must book your trip after registration
- You will only receive the bonus miles on the fare and carrier-imposed surcharges and excludes any government-imposed taxes and surcharges
- Flights operated by Star Alliance member airline or a United MileagePlus partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with “016”) will not qualify for this offer.
- Award travel tickets don't qualify for this promotion
- Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles
- Bonus award miles will post to your MileagePlus account 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends
Not everyone will qualify for this offer. Seemingly all MileagePlus accounts registered outside the U.S. aren't eligible for this promotion.
If you do qualify, this is a great bonus to take advantage of—especially if you're inching to fly again after a few months of lockdown. If you have a flight planned with United in the next couple of months, definitely check if you've been targeted for this promotion. And don't forget to maximize your bonus miles by using a credit card with United benefits—such as the United℠ Explorer Card.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.