AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
For years, United MileagePlus has offered targeted bonuses to its members to encourage air travel. It's been a while since we have seen one of these promotions. But, United's targeted bonus miles offers are back!
This week, United launched a new “Multiply Your Memories” promotion to incentivize MileagePlus members to travel this winter. And some travelers are getting the chance to earn up to 10X bonus miles.
Up to 10X Bonus United Miles Promotion
- First, you'll need to check if you're eligible for this promotion
- Alternatively, if you've received an email with this promotion, click the link to check your offer.
- Book and complete a trip by January 10, 2021.
- Receive up to 10X bonus points on your trip. Some members are getting 7X bonus points, and there could be other amounts.
- Registered members can earn a maximum of 50,000 bonus award miles.
- Bonus award miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends.
Some of us at AwardWallet aren't targeted, but one of us lucked into a 10X bonus miles offer:
Terms and Conditions
- You must book your trip after registration
- You will only receive the bonus miles on the fare and carrier-imposed surcharges and excludes any government-imposed taxes and surcharges
- Only fares of eligible flights operated by United and United Express qualify.
- Tickets booked with Star Alliance member airlines don't qualify. The ticket number needs to start with 016.
- Flights on award travel tickets don't qualify either.
- Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles, or promotional Premier qualifying miles.
Not everyone will qualify for this offer. Seemingly all MileagePlus accounts registered outside the U.S. aren't eligible for this promotion. Obviously, if you've been targeted for this promotion and you have a flight you can take before January 10, 2021, you should definitely take advantage of this offer.
If you do qualify, this is a great bonus to take advantage of—especially if you're inching to fly again after months of staying home. If you have a flight planned with United in the next couple of months, definitely check if you've been targeted for this promotion. And don't forget to maximize your bonus miles by using a credit card with United benefits—such as the United℠ Explorer Card.
Were you targeted? If so, let us know what bonus you received in the comments below.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.