AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Straight off a rebrand, Radisson Rewards has announced a promotion, in which you can earn you up to 120,000 bonus points for stays through June 30, 2018. This promotion is tiered, and the more nights you stay, the more bonus points you will earn.
- Register for the promotion by April 15, 2018
- The promo is valid for stays through June 30, 2018
- In addition to the bonus points, you will earn a 500-points bonus for every booking made through the Radisson Rewards Mobile App (iOS / Android)
The number of bonus points you earn will depend on the number of nights you stay:
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after booking and staying 2 nights
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after booking and staying 5 nights
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after booking and staying 10 nights
- Earn 120,000 bonus points after booking and staying 20+ nights
One thing to note is that the promo is not valid on bookings made before registration or before March 12, 2018. So, once you have registered, any bookings made before this date will not be eligible for the promo. While this is inconvenient, you might want to do some research and see if you can rebook and then cancel your reservations with no change in cost.
This promo can provide some good value if you can max it out, and it seems that Radisson Rewards is making a concerted effort to market its rebranding from Club Carlson to Radisson Rewards. While hitting 50,000 bonus points with 10 stays from now to the end of June is relatively easy, hitting the 20+ nights threshold may prove a little more difficult—unless you have a bit of travel already planned.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.