AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
IHG has announced a promotion where you can earn 10,000 bonus points for stays of 2 nights or more at new and featured IHG properties. The promotion is valid for stays through October 31, 2018, and bookings must be made by September 30, 2018.
- Bookings must be made by September 30, 2018
- Promotion is valid for stays through October 31, 2018
- Earn 10,000 bonus points for stays of 2 nights or more at new and featured IHG properties
Hotels Covered By The Promotion
According to the IHG promotion page the following new and featured hotels are a part of the promotion:
- EVEN Hotel/Staybridge Suites Seattle
- Hotel Indigo Harrisburg – Hershey
- Holiday Inn & Suites Bellingham
- Holiday Inn Orlando – International Airport
- Staybridge Suites Lake Jackson
- EVEN Hotel Eugene
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta N – Woodstock
- Holiday Inn & Suites Sioux Falls – Airport
- Staybridge Suites Niagara-On-The-Lake
Below the new hotels is a list of “featured hotels” which include:
- InterContinental New York Times Square
- Staybridge Suites Naples – Gulf Coast
- Candlewood Suites Jersey City
- Staybridge Suits Times Square – New York
- EVEN Hotel Sarasota – Lakewood Ranch
- Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon
- Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty
- Crowne Plaza Barranquilla
Interestingly although the promotion mentions it is valid at “new” properties, it is not exactly clear what constitutes a new property, since there are newer properties that have rebranded to join IHG which are not on the list. Meanwhile, according to Frequent Miler, some of the “new” hotels are more than a year old.
This promotion is an odd one, with IHG’s T&C being vague about what exactly is a new hotel. If you already planned to stay at one of the promotion’s highlighted properties, then book through the promotion page and hope for the best. Otherwise, the lack of clarity means you could end up disappointed.
Source: Frequent Miler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.