AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Rumors have been around for a while that if you made a booking with Hawaiian airlines, you were led to a link where you could apply for a Hawaiian Airlines credit with a 50K signup bonus. If you want that 50k offer, and not step through the booking process, you can get to the application directly.
- $89 annual fee which is not waived for the first year
- 50,000 miles bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days of having the card
- Free checked bag for primary cardholder
- 5,000 bonus miles with an annual spend of $10,000 of qualifying purchases
- Up to $100 annual statement credit for Hawaiian in-flight purchases, for Pualani Platinum and Gold Members
- Earn 2 miles per dollar on Hawaiian purchases, 1 mile for other purchases
- Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®
How Far Will 50K Miles Go?
50,000 miles will take you quite a long way, it is sufficient for round-trip travel in economy class to Hawaii. Alternatively, you have many other redemption options both with Hawaiian Airlines and with its partner airlines. Personally, we like the idea of using Hawaiian miles to cover intra-island flights. At 7,500 miles, you've got at least 6 one-ways covered.
Hawaiian has a good network (if you're based in Hawaii of course), and 50K miles are definitely useful. If you need more Hawaiian miles, they are a transfer partner for American Express Membership Rewards, and every so often they do have a transfer bonus.
Source: Travel is Free
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.