AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Accor Hotels has announced a promotion where you will receive up to 6,000 point bonus for completing three stays. Accor points have a fixed value, and you can redeem them against your stays. Redeeming 2,000 points gives you a €40/~$46.5 discount off your bill. The promotion is valid for stays through January 14, 2019; however, bookings for the promotion must be made prior to October 7, 2018.
- Bookings must be made by October 7, 2018
- Promotion is valid for stays from September 18, 2018, through January 14, 2019
- For this promotion, a stay is a minimum of 2 nights
- Stays must be booked via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call center, or directly at a hotel
- Earn up to 6,000 bonus points for 3 stays
- Paying with points for part of your stays renders it ineligible as one of your 3 stays
The promotion is tiered with an incrementally larger bonus for every stay. The bonuses are tiered as follows:
- Receive 500 points after completing your first stay
- Receive 2,500 points after completing your second stay
- Receive 3,000 points after completing your third stay
If you complete the promotion with three two-night stays, you would be effectively earning €20/~$23 worth of points per night. Accor has plenty of cheaper properties around the world namely in the Ibis and Ibis Styles brand that will set you back $50 to $70 per night. $23 return on a $70 night is a 32.8% return, not bad.
Accor is an international hotel group with over 3,400 properties worldwide; however, its footprint in the US is pretty small with only 40 properties, while Canada has 13 properties, and Mexico 25. Taking advantage of the promotion in the US may be difficult, but if you have a European trip planned, then this promotion can make a lot of sense.
Source: Loyalty Traveler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.