AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Accor Live Limitless launched its latest promotion, giving you up to a 30% bonus when you transfer points from select programs to Accor. The promotion has six participating partners and is valid for transfers through May 31, 2023 for most airlines — but only through May 29, 2023 for GOL.
Accor Airline Transfer Bonus Key Terms
- Receive a 30% bonus when you transfer points to Accor ALL from participating programs, other than GOL.
- The promotion is valid for transfers through 11:59 p.m. CET on May 31, 2023.
- To take part, you must be a member of both programs.
- There are five participating programs in the promotion:
- Aegean Airlines Olympic Air
- ITA Airways Volare
- Finnair Finnair Plus
- Aéroport de Paris Extime Rewards
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Allow up to six weeks for the bonus Reward points to post to your account.
- You can transfer points to one Accor ALL account from several airline accounts.
- All accounts in the transfer have to be in the same name.
Different terms for GOL transfers
- Receive a 10% bonus on transfers through May 29, 2023 (11:59 p.m. Paris time, GMT+1).
- An additional 10% bonus is available for ALL Signature members.
- To receive the bonus, you must book a stay at an Accor property in Brazil by June 1, 2023. Eligible stays are through July 31, 2023.
- Bonus points are received within 30 days of checkout from your qualifying stay.
Promotion Transfer Ratios
Of the six participating programs, five are airlines while one is the new rewards program for Paris Aeroport. Each has its own unique transfer ratio:
- Aegean: Receive 650 points (instead of 500) when you transfer 2,000 Miles + Bonus miles.
- Qatar Airways: Receive 1,300 points (instead of 1,000) when you transfer 4,500 Avios.
- Finnair: Receive 650 points (instead of 500) when you transfer 3,500 Finnair Plus points.
- ITA Airways: Receive 1,300 points (instead of 1,000) when you transfer 4,000 Volare points.
- Extime Rewards: Receive 520 points (instead of 400) when you transfer 400 Extime points.
- GOL: Get a 10% bonus on miles transfers from GOL to ALL from May 25 to May 29, 2023. An additional 10% bonus is available for ALL Signature members. Typical transfer rates are 7:1.
Note that the promotion with GOL requires a stay at an Accor property in Brazil, booked by June 1 for stays through July 31, 2023. It's also the only participant not offering a 30% transfer bonus during this promotion.
Is It Worth It Transferring Points to Accor Live Limitless With the Promotion?
Accor Live Limitless points have a fixed redemption value. You redeem 2,000 ALL points for a €40 discount against your hotel stay. This gives you an effective rate of €0.02 per point. However, you will have to crunch the numbers to see if transferring some of your precious airline miles or Avios with this promotion makes sense for you.
If you would use your miles for award flights, it's likely that you'll get far better value per point in this way, rather than a transfer to Accor — even when factoring in this promotion.
Related: The Ultimate Guide to the Accor Live Limitless Loyalty Program
While this promotion is not the most exciting or valuable, there is an exception. If your Accor points balance is close to expiring, transferring points from an airline partner will reset their validity. If you have a few airline miles just sitting around, you can transfer them to save your Accor points balance and move them into a program where you might be more likely to use them, rather than waste them — and do so with a bonus.
In almost every other case, I would pass up on this deal. That's unless I was looking to consolidate a bunch of orphan frequent flyer miles into one account.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.