AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
The normal transfer ratio is 1:0.8 meaning that for every 1,000 MR you transfer, you will receive 800 JetBlue points. With this promotion, you will receive 1,000 points instead, increasing the ratio to 1:1. The promotion is relatively straightforward with few terms and conditions.
Key Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid until 23:59 MT May 31, 2017
- Bonus points will be awarded at the time of the transfer
- Minimum transfer of 250 points
- There is a charge of $0.0006 per point transferred, up to a maximum of $99. The fee is to cover the federal excise tax paid on points conversions
- The fee may be greater or lesser than the amount of excise tax paid by Amex for the individual conversion
- You may have the option to redeem miles to cover the fee
Other Transfer Options
Apart from American Express Membership Rewards, if you need some JetBlue points, you can transfer Citi ThankYou points to JetBlue at a ratio of 1:0.8. So if you have a Citi Premier℠ Card or a Citi Prestige® Card and you still need some JetBlue miles, you can easily move points over, although with no bonus. Remember if you are looking for a transfer partner for transatlantic travel, then it is worth noting that American Express is offering a 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic.
Historically Amex has provided transfer bonuses to JetBlue in the range of 20-40 percent, with the higher end last seen in 2014. So a premium of 25% is a pretty great deal at the minute. Will you be transferring any Points to JetBlue this month?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.