AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the JetBlue Mastercard®, JetBlue Plus Mastercard® and JetBlue Business Mastercard® are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
JetBlue Points never Expire as long as your account is open. Per the JetBlue terms and conditions page:
“TrueBlue Points do not expire. Should a Member close his or her TrueBlue account, the Points in that account will be terminated.”
How to Earn JetBlue TrueBlue Points
JetBlue's TrueBlue loyalty program is known for making it easy to earn and redeem points. There are plenty of ways to start building up your JetBlue points balance for your next trip. Here are all of the ways you can earn TrueBlue points:
- Fly with JetBlue
- Fly with one of JetBlue's partner airlines
- Stay at partner hotels, including IHG and Marriott
- Earn points by spending with one of the JetBlue credit cards, including:
- Dine out and earn points with TrueBlue dining
- Shop online through the TrueBlue shopping portal
- Rent a car with Avis or Budget
- Share your opinions
- Earn points by making select Amazon.com purchases inflight.
Check out our TrueBlue program guide to learn more about earning Jetblue TrueBlue points.
Other Ways to Get JetBlue TrueBlue Points
In addition to earning TrueBlue points, you can also transfer points from several transferrable point currencies:
TrueBlue partners with all five of the most popular transferrable bank and hotel points.
- Amex Membership Rewards — 250 Membership Rewards = 200 TrueBlue points
- Chase Ultimate Rewards — 1,000 Ultimate Rewards = 1,000 TrueBlue points.
- Citi ThankYou Rewards — 1,000 ThankYou points = 1,000 TrueBlue points for Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige® Card, and Citi Chairman® Card credit cardholders. For other cardholders, 1,000 ThankYou points = 800 TrueBlue points.
- Capital One Venture Miles — 1,000 Venture Miles = 750 TrueBlue points
- Marriott Bonvoy Rewards — 6,000 Bonvoy points = 1,000 TrueBlue points. Plus, you can get a 2,500-mile bonus if you transfer 60,000 Bonvoy points
JetBlue points aren't the most valuable airline rewards available. However, JetBlue stands out by making it simple to turn your rewards into travel. JetBlue TrueBlue points do not expire and this expiration policy is one of the many reasons to like the TrueBlue program. TrueBlue members have one less thing to worry about, knowing that their points are safe as long as they keep their frequent-flyer account open.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.