AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
To cater to the growing number of travelers and road trippers, the Wyndham Hotels app launched a new road trip planner. Additionally, there's a flash sale on the app this week offering members 8,000 bonus points when booking a two-night stay.
Wyndham App's New Road Trip Planner
The Wyndham Hotels app has a new feature allowing users to plan out their road trip while incorporating Wyndham's 9,000+ properties around the world. The app lets you plan a journey, customize your trip to where you want to stay each night, and then shows you which Wyndham properties are in that vicinity. This can save members plenty of time booking their itinerary, especially as the average road tripper plans to travel 700 miles on their next journey.
8,000 Bonus Points Promotion
This is a very straightforward promotion, but you'll have to act fast.
- Register for this promotion before May 30, 2022.
- Book a stay of two or more nights using the Wyndham Hotels app by May 30, 2022.
- Stay dates must be between May 30 and June 30, 2022.
- After completing your stay, you will earn 8,000 bonus points. That's enough to redeem for a free night at some properties — or a $25 prepaid card if you'd rather.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a member of Wyndham Rewards to take advantage of this promotion.
- The check-in date must be after May 29 and check-out before July 1, 2022, to qualify for this promotion.
- Stays at participating Caesars Entertainment Properties, vacation club resorts, and vacation rentals are not eligible for this promotion.
- Go Fast (points+cash) and Go Free (points) award stays are also not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus points will be awarded within 2-4 weeks after completion of your stay.
This certainly isn't a bad promotion to take advantage of, as long as you can make your reservation in the next few days for a two-night stay in June. Just don't forget to register for the promotion before booking.
This promotion should be able to be claimed in conjunction with Wyndham's other promotion to earn up to 15,000 bonus points on stays through September.
And remember that you can get the Wyndham Rewards Earner® Plus Card to earn Wyndham points. The current sign-up bonus is 45,000 points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days That's a solid offer. However, for everyday use, there are better travel rewards cards and hotel-specific cards.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.