AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Update: Registration closed on January 13, but you can still complete a stay through January 18.
Wyndham's promotion to earn 7,500 bonus points is back and available through the holidays. Whether you're taking a road trip or traveling for work, this is a great promotion. Here's how to register to earn the bonus.
After registering for the promotion, Wyndham Rewards members will earn 7,500 bonus points for completing two stays. The offer is available now through January 18, 2021. However, you'll need to register by January 13, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Your check-out date can't be after January 18, 2021
- Members must register and book by January 13, 2021
- You must book at wyndhamrewards.com, wyndhamhotels.com, any of the official brand websites of any participating hotel chain, the Wyndham Rewards mobile app, or via the official toll-free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the participating hotel chains, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Qualifying stays cannot be booked through a third-party website
- Stays at Participating Caesars Entertainment Properties, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals, are not eligible for this promotion
- Go Fast award stays are also not eligible for this promotion
- You will receive your bonus points 2-4 weeks after the promotion ends
- No shows aren't eligible to earn bonus points
7,500 bonus points is a solid bonus for completing just two stays at Wyndham properties. Wyndham award nights range from 7,500 to 30,000 points per night. So, this bonus is enough for a free night at one of Wyndham's lowest-priced properties.
Unlike the recent Radisson and Best Western summer promotions—which gave you bonus points for every stay—this autumn promotion is a one-time offer.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.