AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The Wyndham promotion to earn up to 7,500 bonus points is back and available until May 31, 2021. Whether you're taking a road trip or traveling for work, this is a great promotion. It's the third of five promotions in Wyndham's Month of Member Deals.
Here's how to register to earn the bonus.
Wyndham Bonus Points Promotion
After registering for the promotion, Wyndham Rewards members will earn up to 7,500 bonus points, depending on how long you stay. While this bonus points offer is available now through May 31, 2021, you'll need to register by May 28, 2021.
- Stay 1 night and earn 1,000 points
- 2 consecutive nights and earn 3,000 points
- 3+ consecutive nights and earn 7,500 points
Terms and Conditions
- Your check-out date can't be after May 31, 2021
- Members must register and book by May 28, 2021
- You must book at wyndhamrewards.com, wyndhamhotels.com, any of the official brand websites of any participating hotel chain, the Wyndham Rewards mobile app, or via the official toll-free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the participating hotel chains, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Qualifying stays cannot be booked through a third-party website
- Stays at Participating Caesars Entertainment Properties, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals, are not eligible for this promotion
- Go Fast award stays are also not eligible for this promotion
- You will receive your bonus points 2-4 weeks after the promotion ends
- No shows aren't eligible to earn bonus points
7,500 bonus points is a solid bonus for staying three consecutive nights at a Wyndham property. Wyndham award nights range from 7,500 to 30,000 points per night. So, this bonus is enough for a free night at one of Wyndham's lowest-priced properties. But, unlike similar promotions—which gave you bonus points for every stay—this promotion is a one-time offer.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.