AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
We found this one in our Facebook Community, Award Travel 101 — Caesars Entertainment has introduced a new Total Rewards card, the Total Rewards Salute card, especially for military personnel and veterans. The #1 perk is complimentary Platinum status with the Caesars Total Rewards loyalty program.
Who Is Eligible For The TR Salute Card?
- Active duty military
- Members of the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard
- Members of the Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Air Force Reserve and Coast Guard Reserve
- All veterans
- All military and veteran spouses
Key Features Of The Card
- Military discounts at hotels
The complimentary Platinum status comes with a host of benefits including:
- Special pricing at restaurants
- A complimentary stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas
- Complimentary self and valet parking at many destinations
- A 5% discount on Hawaiian Airlines flights
- Pre-sale access for shows
- Discounts at casino gift shops
How To Apply
The application requires you to head over to one of Caesars’ 40 resorts and apply in person. You will need to supply supporting military ID or veterans card with your application. Cards accepted for verification include:
- Active Military IDs
- National Guard IDs
- Reserves IDs
- Retired Military IDs
- DD214 and Veteran Cards
This is an easy way for Caesars to thank our military families for their service. The discounts and benefits are a great way for Caesars to potentially drum up some business, while at the same time saving a few bucks for the folks that dedicate their work and life in service of our country.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.