AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Capital One has announced a new partnership with the reservation platform Resy to offer its card members exclusive restaurant reservations. The offer is valid through July 27, 2019 in New York, Washington, D.C., and Austin.
- The promotion is valid on reservations at participating restaurants through July 27, 2019
- 2-person reservations are available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights
- You can make your reservation at Resy.com, the Resy App, or a participating restaurant website
- Tables can be booked in advance through July 27, 2019
How It Works
To take advantage of the offer, you need to follow three steps:
- Log into your Resy account via the Resy App or at Resy.com
- Add an eligible Capital One Credit Card to Your Resy account
- Search restaurants that are displaying the Capital One Badge to book an exclusive table
Participating restaurants can be found in 3 major US cities:
- Charlie Bird
- Frankies Spuntino
- Legacy Records
- Loring Place
- Pasquale Jones
- Quality Eats UES
- Quality Eats West Village
- A Rake’s Progress
- All Purpose Shaw
- All Purpose Capitol Riverfront
- The Red Hen
- Kemuri Tatsu-ya
- Odd Duck
- Pitchfork Pretty
- She’s Not Here
Capital One has been busy in the last few months improving their rewards program and adding value to their cards. First, they introduced airline transfer partners, and now they have added exclusive restaurant reservations. Although the latter isn't nearly as significant, this investment in new benefits is a great sign. Hopefully, Capital One continues the trend in 2019 by adding more transfer partners and expanding the exclusive restaurant reservations!
Source: The Points Guy
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.