AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
In case you haven't heard, Southwest Airlines is celebrating its 50th birthday. In honor of the milestone, the LUV airline is offering various deals and giveaways for Rapid Rewards members.
Today (June 11) — for one day only — Southwest is giving all co-branded cardholders the opportunity to earn 50x Rapid Rewards points. The offer is good on up to a $100 spend and must be made on qualifying Southwest purchases. Here's a direct link to the offer.
- June 11, 2021 and is for one day only.
- Begins at 12:00 AM EST and ends at 11:59 PM EST.
- Offer is available to all Southwest co-branded cards.
- Cardholders can earn 50 Rapid Rewards points per dollar spent on up to $100 (5,000 points) for any qualifying Southwest purchase.
- Qualifying purchases include flights, inflight purchases, Southwest gift cards, Rapid Rewards points center, and Southwest Vacations packages.
- Bonus points will count towards a Companion Pass
- Does not count towards A-List or A-List Preferred qualification
- Points may take up to 8 weeks to post.
Eligible Southwest Credit Cards
Southwest notes that “any Rapid Rewards® Credit Card” is eligible for this promotion. So, all 7 Southwest credit cards issued by Chase are eligible.
After a recent devaluation, Southwest Rapid Rewards points are currently worth between 1.3 and 1.5 cents per point. That means you're getting between 65 and 75 cents in value per $1 you spend on Southwest purchases today. But, what keeps this from being an earth-shattering deal is the $100 spending limit.
Still, this offer is a great way to earn a nice chunk of Rapid Rewards points — up to 5,000 to be exact. And since these bonus points count towards the Companion Pass, it makes the deal even better for those pursuing it. If you're an eligible cardholder, don't forget to take advantage of this great deal today!
Will you be hopping on Southwest's promotion?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.