AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Choice Privileges is back with its promotion offering 60,000 bonus points and up to 40% off at AMResorts in select hotels in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. That's enough points for a week of free nights at select Choice hotels!
To qualify for this offer, your stay must be before December 22, 2021, and you must book before August 2, 2021.
AMResorts 60,000 Bonus Choice Points Promotion Details
There are three aspects to this Choice AMResorts promotion:
- Earn 60,000 bonus Choice Privileges points.
- Get up to 40% off your stay.
- Receive $200 in resort coupons.
This isn't the first time Choice has offered this kind of deal when staying at AMResorts. Just a few months ago, you could earn 50,000 bonus points plus $200 in resort coupons when staying at an AMResorts property.
But this promotion is even better. Instead of 50,000 points, you'll now earn 60,000 bonus points. Plus, you still get $200 in reward coupons. In addition, you'll also get up to 40% off your stay — as long as you spend at least $500 to qualify for the bonus.
Terms and Conditions
- No registration required for this offer. Just select the “Hot Hot Hot” deal option.
- Book a stay at one of the participating AMResorts before August 2, 2021:
- This promotion is valid at Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, or Sunscape Resorts and Spas property.
- Your stay must complete before December 22, 2021.
- Additionally, kids stay free (valid at family-friendly properties only) from August 15, 2021, until December 22, 2021 — excluding November 23-27, 2021.
- Bonus points will post to your account within 6 weeks of completing your stay.
- Visit the website for additional terms and conditions.
I'm personally not a big one for all-inclusive resorts, but that's probably just because I'm not a big drinker and I prefer to make my travel dollar stretch a bit further. That said, I can attest that the all-inclusive resorts in Cancun are quite busy right now. So, there should definitely be some readers ready and willing to take advantage of this offer.
To get the 60,000 bonus points, you will need to book a stay costing at least $500. But once you do, the rewards really start to add up. In addition to the bonus points and the $200 in resort coupons, you can also earn base points as a Choice Privilege member, plus your points for travel purchases with the right credit card — such as earning 3X points on the Chase Sapphire Reserve®.
If you're in a position to take advantage of this offer, you could rack up some serious bonus points.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.