AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta and Alaska Airlines have been in a neck and neck feud the past few years, ever since Delta decided to set up shop with a Seattle hub. The airlines have remained frenemies as they continue to fight for the right to claim Seattle as their turf.
In their efforts geared toward getting new members in Seattle, Delta has created an incredibly lucrative offer. If you’re a Washington resident who is not a member of the SkyMiles program, here’s what Delta is offering:
What Can a Washington State Resident Get as a New SkyMiles Member
- 5,000 bonus miles after your first round-trip flight
- Double miles on all eligible flights
- Receive Gold Medallion Status and all its perks (including upgrades, expedited check-in, security and boarding and even more bonus miles) after completing two round-trip flights
Are You Eligible for this Promotion?
You qualify for this promotion if you:
- Are a resident of Washington state
- Aren’t already a Delta SkyMiles member
- Register and fly by November 30, 2016
- Book a flight that originates in Seattle
How Do I Take Advantage of This Promotion?
Here’s how you can get the ball rolling to start earning points with this fantastic offer:
- Sign up for your SkyMiles account
- Book and fly round-trip out of Seattle by November 30, 2016, to earn 2x miles and 5,000 bonus miles
- Book and fly your second round-trip flight out of Seattle by November 30, 2016, to receive Gold Medallion status through January 31, 2017
Things to Keep In Mind
- You need to register and fly by November 30, 2016
- Any flights taken prior enrollment do not qualify
- Gold Medallion Status will be valid through January 31, 2017
- Complete Terms & Conditions of Promotion
Delta is clearly not giving in easy to anything Alaska is doing to keep its stronghold of Alaska intact. The purchase of Virgin America isn't going to slow down Delta's attack.
If you've got The Platinum Card® from American Express, you'll enjoy complimentary Delta SkyClub access when you travel with Delta, simply by showing your card.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.