AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Alaska Airlines has announced a promotion that allows you to earn double miles for economy flights throughout the summer of 2017 on selected routes with partner airlines. The offer is valid through September 30, 2017.
Key Promotion Terms
- You must register to earn double miles with Alaska's partners
- Offer is valid for travel between June 1 and September 30, 2017
- Double miles earned are based on the class of service flown
- Double miles do not count towards Elite Status
- Allow 4-6 weeks for the miles to post to your account
Which Airlines and Routes
Although the bonus miles only cover economy fares, and not Business or First, there is a wide selection of travel options included in the offer, thanks to Alaska’s many partnerships. The full list of routes and airlines is extensive, but some include:
- British Airways – San Diego to/from London
- Cathay Pacific – Los Angeles to/from Hong Kong
- Emirates – Los Angeles to/from Dubai
- Japan Airlines – San Diego to/from Tokyo Narita
- Korean Air – Seattle to/from Seoul
This is great news especially if you are traveling over the summer, and want to pick up some extra miles. 100% bonus on base mileage is always welcome, plus any additional Elite bonus miles. Another significant aspect of the promotion is that you will still earn the bonus if the promotional route is part of a longer journey. Are there any Alaska promotional routes that grab your attention this Summer?
Source: One Mile at a Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.