AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Emirates is teaming up with Hilton to offer members 3,000 bonus Skywards miles for staying at a qualifying hotel before August 31, 2021. The countries where the qualifying hotels exist are pretty limited, but perhaps you be can take advantage of this offer in your travels. But, act fast. This promotion is only open to the first 1,000 members who register for the promotion.
3,000 Bonus Emirates Skywards Miles Promotion
- First you need to select Emirates Skywards as your Preferred Travel Partner on your Hilton Honors profile.
- If you're unable to select Emirates as a travel partner, you may need to unselect other travel partners.
- Register for this promotion with your Hilton Honors membership before May 18 — and before completing your stay
- This promotion is only available to the first 1,000 members who apply. Registration is still open at the time of writing.
- Complete your booking at a qualified Hilton hotel before May 18, 2021
- Your stay must be before August 31, 2021
- Earn 3,000 bonus Skywards miles
Participating Hotel Locations
Hilton hotels in the following countries are open to this promotion:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
This is bad news for a majority of our readers, as unfortunately, only about half these countries are accessible at this time for passengers flying from the US. However, if you're not from the U.S. — and/or are able to enter these countries — this is a nice bonus to take advantage of.
Bonus Emirates Miles Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only valid on a single stay of any number of nights.
- Allow up to six weeks for the miles to be credited to your account.
- Specifically excluded from the definition of ‘stay’ are the following types of ineligible stays:
- wholesale/tour operator packages
- contracted crew rates
- travel agency discount rates
- stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club, and Hilton Club timeshare programs
- Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms
- NET Group rates, Series Group or IT Group rates
- third-party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid)
- and ‘opaque’ channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase
Don't forget that Hilton's Points Unlimited Promotion is also currently offering 2,000 bonus points every stay, plus 5,000 bonus points every five nights through May 2, 2021. Hilton's elite status requirements are also halved in 2021. So, there are a lot of reasons to consider Hilton hotels. Just keep in mind that not all of these promotions will stack. So, read the terms and conditions carefully.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.