AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Hilton Honors recently launched its newest promotion, called “More Nights, More Points.” With this promotion, you can earn 2X base points when staying one or two nights, and 3X base points when staying 3 or more nights. This promotion lasts now through September 6, 2021.
Hilton More Nights, More Points Promotion
- You must register for this promotion to earn bonus Hilton Honors points.
- Book and complete any stay before September 6, 2021 to receive 2X or 3X bonus points on your stay:
- Receive 2X bonus points on stays 1-2 nights
- Receive 3X bonus points on stays 3 nights or more
- There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can receive with this promotion, although your base bonus points can have limits depending on which hotel you're staying at.
- Offer valid for stays at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
Bonus points are calculated on your base bonus points earnings. Hilton Honors members normally earn 10 points per dollar spent at Hilton hotels. With this promotion, you will get:
- 20 points per dollar on stays of 1-2 nights
- 30 points per dollar on stays of 3+ nights
So if you stay 2 nights and spend $400, you'll receive 8,000 bonus points (4,000 base points and 4,000 bonus points). If you stay 3 nights and spend $600, you'll receive 18,000 bonus points (6,000 base points and 12,000 bonus points). If you have Hilton Honors elite status, you'll earn an elite bonus on top of this.
You can get the bonus points of this promotion even if you've already started your stay at a Hilton hotel. Just make sure you register for the promotion before you check out to get the bonus points. Also, if you've already booked your stay but haven't started it yet, you can get this promotion as long as your stay has a check-out date before September 6, 2021, and you register before you check out.
Other Fine Print
- Consecutive stays at the same property with a check-out and check-in on the same day count as one stay.
- Bonus points do not count toward elite status.
- All Hilton brands are participating in the promotion.
- Not all rates are included in this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from the completion of your stay for the bonus points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
- This promotion is only available to Hilton Honors members.
Earn Even More Points Through Hilton Milestone Bonus
Hilton offers a standing incentive to keep loyalists staying at Hilton even after earning elite status: Milestone Bonus. If you're unfamiliar, Hilton Milestone Bonus offers 10,000 bonus points for every 10 nights you stay with Hilton. However, for 2021, Hilton cut the required number of nights to start receiving the bonus by half.
Instead of 40 nights, you will now receive your first 10,000 point bonus after only 20 nights. Then, when you reach 60 nights, you will get an additional 40,000 bonus points (it used to be 30,000 bonus points).
You may notice that Hilton lists “in 2020” in this graphic. However, this is from Hilton's 2021 program updates page. And Hilton clarifies:
Hilton Honors Members earn 10,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points at 20 eligible nights and 10,000 Bonus Points for every 10 additional eligible nights thereafter during the 2021 calendar year – with no cap. On your 60th eligible night in 2021 you will receive an additional 30,000 Bonus Points on top of the 10,000 Milestone Bonus Points achieved at that threshold, for a total of 40,000 Points.
2021 Hilton Elite Status
Hilton also cut the requirements for 2021 elite status in half. Instead of requiring 10 nights or 4 stays, Hilton Silver will require just 5 nights or 2 stays. And top-tier Diamond elite status can be achieved after just 30 nights or 15 stays:
Hilton Honors are certainly offering some good promotions to lure back customers to their hotels. There are plenty of people who aren't yet comfortable with traveling. But, if you have some trips planned and are a Hilton Honors member, you'll definitely want to take advantage of this Hilton promotion.
The main thing here is to register for the promotion before you check out (or before check in, just to be safe). If you don't register, you don't get the bonus points.
AwardWallet members have recently redeemed Hilton Honors points for an average of 0.64 cents per Honors point. At this rate, this Hilton promotion provides approximately $12.80 in value per $100 spent on 1 or 2 night stays, and $19.20 in value per $100 spent on 3+ night stays. That's a solid return!
This promotion is just another item to add to the long list of advantages of joining the Hilton Honors Rewards Program. If you're a Hilton Honors member, there's no reason not to register for this promotion and get up to 3X bonus points on your stays before September 6, 2021.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.