AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card and Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
The first two Hilton promotions for 2022 have arrived. The first offers 2,500 bonus points per stay. A second promotion offers a free night tacked on, with varying nights required to earn it. We look at the details, so you can maximize the promotions.
2,500 Bonus Points per Stay with Hilton Promotion
- You must register for this promotion before your stay or you will not earn the bonus points.
- Earn 2,500 points per stay during the promotion period, which is January 1 to May 1, 2022.
- Points are awarded based on a stay, not nights.
- Stays include consecutive nights at the same hotel, even if you check-out/check-in again.
- You must complete your stays by the end date of the promotion.
- Bonus points do not count toward status or tier qualification.
- Both paid and award stays count toward the promotion.
- Registered members who check-in before January 1, 2022 will receive credit if the stay is completed on or after January 1, 2022 and before or on May 1, 2022.
- No cap on points earning.
Another way to boost your earnings from Hilton stays — while scoring perks like free breakfast — is to have Hilton's elite status. You can get Hilton Honors elite status through Hilton-branded American Express credit cards. Or, if you have elite status with another hotel program, Hilton is still offering a status match and challenge with reduced requirements.
Add a Free Night to Your Stay in the Americas
- Promotion page lists the participating hotels and how many nights you must book to get a free night.
- Varying stay lengths are required to unlock the free night, ranging from “3rd night free” to “7th night free”.
- Must book at least 3 days in advance.
- Bookings cannot be changed.
- Must complete your stay by December 31, 2022.
- Additional restrictions, blackout dates, early departure fees, and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel.
- Complimentary night cannot be transferred or combined with other offers, and it must be used in the same booking.
- Not eligible on existing bookings or group rates.
Earn Points with Hilton Credit Cards
Another way to earn a ton of points with Hilton can be opening one of their co-brand credit cards. The welcome offer from one of these cards could help you earn enough points for several free nights, plus you get extra spending at Hilton.
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – 7X Hilton Points per dollar spent
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card – 12x Hilton Points per dollar spent
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card – 14x Hilton Points per dollar spent
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – 12x Hilton Points per dollar spent
This is a pretty simple promotion from Hilton: earn 2,500 bonus points per stay.
Would I totally rearrange my travel plans for 2,500 Hilton points? No.
Do I like this promotion? Yes. It's simple, straightforward, and there's no limit to how many points you can earn. The absolute best part of the promotion: even award stays will qualify for the bonus points.
This promotion is just another item to add to the long list of reasons we love the Hilton Honors program. For more ideas on how to burn your Hilton points while simultaneously getting the best value, check out this article: 15 Best Hilton Points Redemptions for Luxury Hotels.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.