AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Fairmont has announced a 20% bonus on the purchase of e-gift cards. To take advantage of the promotion, you will have to set your alarm, since the purchase must be done on November 23, 2018, between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time. The maximum bonus you can receive with the promotion is $1,000 USD or CAD.
- Purchase must be made on November 23, 2018, between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time
- To receive a bonus, you must spend a minimum of $25 US or CAD in e-gift cards
- The minimum value of an individual e-gift card is $25 USD or CAD
- The maximum value of an individual e-gift card is $2,000 USD or CAD
- Promotion valid on the purchase of FHR and WSS-gift cards
- The maximum bonus with the promotion is $1,000 worth of gift cards
- Bonus e-gift cards do not expire
Fairmont e-gift cards have a couple of strengths; first, the cards do not have to be redeemed against stays, they can be redeemed against other things like restaurants and spa purchases. Second, Fairmont e-gift cards do not expire. So, if you regularly use Fairmont properties, or are heading off somewhere with Fairmont properties, this promotion is a great way to save some cash.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.