AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
World of Hyatt has launched a promo that lets you accelerate your progress to Hyatt Globalist status if you have The Hyatt Credit Card. The promo is in the form of a challenge, where you have to stay 20 nights to achieve Globalist status. The promotion is only open to cardholders but will let you hit Globalist three times faster than normal if you're a cardmember.
- To take part you must be a holder of The Hyatt Credit Card
- You need to register for the promotion before completing any stays
- Registration must be completed by September 30, 2017
- Stays dates must be between September 1 and December 31, 2017
- Depending on your current status the nights needed for Globalist status are listed below:
This year has been a big one for Hyatt; with some big changes earlier in the year, Hyatt has seen changes and improvements continuously. From the introduction of experiential rewards to changing the signup bonuses on the Hyatt Card, the company has gone out of their way to improve and hopefully keep their top tier elite group thriving.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.