AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Earlier last month we reported that the US Travel Association’s Daily Getaways are coming back this year. Well, they are now back and the first couple of weeks of promotions have been announced. The promotion runs from April 10 to May 12, 2017. To follow the promotion, you can head over to the Daily Getaways site. Judging by last year’s success, the best deals will sell out quickly, so you need to be quick on the draw and snap up any deals of which you have an interest.
Week One April 10-14
Week One offers a solid start to the promotion with several great options:
- Alamo Car rental with a solid $50 voucher for only $25
- Las Vegas Hotels have some great packages, which normally include accommodation, dinner, and a show; occasionally they also throw in the airport transfer
- IHG points purchases; there are plenty of options to purchase various amounts of points, so if you are looking to top up your points balance now is the time to take advantage of them
- Busch Gardens/SeaWorld; there are some good packages to be had, particularly if you were planning one or two trips anyway
- Wyndham free night’s stay; this popular award from last year is back although the price has gone up from $150 to $175.
Week Two April 17-21
While the first week of offers has a broad range of travel options, the second week is far more hotel oriented, with some great hotel deals:
- Best Western; you can purchase 10,000 points for $55, which is decent value
- Omni Hotels has some good offers for stays, although be aware that the offers are time sensitive and have a deadline, so make sure you are free to use the offer before booking
- Universal Studios is offering some great deals on tickets with front of line benefits; before you book be aware that there are various blackout dates so make sure to check if your visit date would be suitable
- Caesars Entertainment Hotels are offering similar offers to what they did last year, although there are some unlisted blackout dates and other restrictions; you need to read the offer terms and conditions before booking
- Loews Hotels has some good value with two possible packages, either a two-night package at a given Loews Hotel, or at a small group of hotels. Whichever you choose there is good value in a stay at great quality hotels.
The US Travel Association Daily Getaways are a great opportunity to pick up some bargains; however as mentioned earlier the best deals tend to get snatched very quickly, so you will need to check regularly and be ready to go and get the best deal for you.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.