AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Barclays has unveiled a new limited-time offer on its Hawaiian Airlines co-brand credit card.
Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard®
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- One-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 3X miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- Earn 2x miles on gas, dining and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees means you don't pay additional transaction fees on international purchases
- Receive an annual $100 companion discount for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines after each account anniversary
- Share Miles allows you to send and receive miles from family and friends through HawaiianAirlines.com, without a fee
- No blackout dates
- (See Terms)
- 3X miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- 2x miles on gas, dining and grocery store purchases
- 1X miles on all other purchases
How Far Will 60,000 Hawaiian Miles Go?
60,000 miles can take you quite a long way. It is sufficient for round-trip travel in economy class to Hawaii from anywhere in the US. Alternatively, you have many other redemption options both with Hawaiian Airlines and with partner airlines. Personally, we like the idea of using Hawaiian miles to cover intra-island flights. At 7,500 miles, you've got at least 6 one-ways covered.
Hawaiian has a good network (if you're based in Hawaii of course), and 60,000 miles is a fantastic offer for folks based in the Hawaiian Islands or are planning a visit. If you need more Hawaiian miles, they are a transfer partner for American Express Membership Rewards, and every so often they do have a transfer bonus.
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard® ((See Terms))
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.