AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
The Hilton and Lyft partnership just got better. Through September 5, 2023, members who have linked their Lyft and Hilton accounts can get a $25 Lyft credit after just one Hilton stay. But you'll need to register for this promotion first. Here are the details of this promotion.
Hilton $25 Lyft Credit Promotion
The Hilton and Lyft partnership was launched in 2019. Since then, members can link their accounts to earn Hilton Honors points on rides. Plus, there have been a few promotions to make the partnership even sweeter. Members can also transfer their Hilton Honors points for Lyft credits, but that might always be the best use of Hilton Honors points.
Now through September 5, 2023, members can register for a promotion to earn $25 in Lyft credits. It's that simple. The only real caveat is that you must select Hilton as your partner account. Also, you can only have one partner at a time. In other words, you can't participate in this promotion if you want to keep your Lyft account linked to Alaska, Delta, or Bilt.
Terms and conditions
- Members must select Hilton as their preferred rewards partner to participate in this promotion.
- With both accounts linked, register for this promotion.
- You must complete your Hilton stay by September 5, 2023.
- The terms don't give any minimum length of stay, so we can assume that just one night qualifies.
- The $25 Lyft credit will post to the member's account within four weeks of completing an eligible stay.
- You'll receive the credit within four weeks of completing an eligible stay.
- The $25 Lyft credit is valid through December 31, 2023.
This is a really nice promotion for readers who have linked their Hilton and Lyft accounts. Just make sure to register for the promotion prior to completing your stay by September 5, 2023.
Linking your Lyft account to Hilton is also a great way to keep your Hilton Honors points from expiring, as you will be earning points on your rides. Plus, with this promotion, you will also need to complete a stay — which is another way of keeping your points from expiring.
Do you have your Lyft account linked to Hilton? Will you take advantage of this promotion?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.