AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Cardholders of the World of Hyatt Credit Card can earn up to 5,000 bonus points by using your card in February 2021. That's enough bonus points for a free night at Hyatt Category 1 hotels.
This unique promotion is based on how many transactions you make on your World of Hyatt Card during the month of February. Cardholders will earn 1,000 bonus points for making 10 transactions, plus another 1,500 bonus points (for a total of 2,500 bonus points) once you reach 25 transactions. If you hit 50 transactions in the month, you'll get another 2,500 bonus points. That's a total bonus of 5,000 points if you make 50+ transactions:
Bonus Hyatt Points Promotion Key Terms
- Registration is required here between now and February 28, 2021
- Valid for purchases posting between February 1 and February 28, 2021
- Beware that purchases made at the end of the month may not post until March
- Purchases must be $1 or more to qualify
- Eligible transactions include card payments made via swipe, contactless, tap & pay, Apple Pay, digital wallets, reoccurring transactions and more
- Allow 6-8 weeks for bonus points to be added to your World of Hyatt account
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, traveler's checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers, or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, racetrack wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable
Note that Hyatt is offering this promotion directly. So, you won't see these bonus points reflected on your Chase credit card statement. Also, Chase representatives may not be aware of this promotion if you try to contact them with questions.
Cardholders of the discontinued The Hyatt Credit Card can use their card to make purchases while waiting on their new World of Hyatt Card.
This promotion can be quite generous depending on your spending patterns. Qualifying purchases can be as small as $1. That means cardholders can spend as little as $50 to earn 5,000 bonus points. That's potentially an incredible 100X bonus points on top of the points you'd otherwise earn from the purchase.
Don't forget that Hyatt is also continuing to offer its Bonus Journeys promotion. If you registered by January 15, 2021, cardholders of the World of Hyatt Card will earn quadruple (4X) points on paid stays and a 25% points rebate on award stays through February 28, 2021.
If you need even more Hyatt points for an upcoming redemption, Hyatt is currently selling Hyatt points with a 30% bonus. That drops the price to effectively 1.85¢ per point. That's one of the better purchase rates that we've seen. Still, it's always better to earn Hyatt points for free — like through this credit card spending promotion.
Is this promotion enough for you to use your World of Hyatt Card for all purchases in February?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.