AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Great news for those of us who don’t like suspense (and may have peeked into Christmas presents as children): the full schedule of JetBlue’s 12 Days of Deals Sale, which we covered yesterday, has been leaked thanks to Reddit.
Of course, the deals are still being released daily at 1 PM Eastern (though you may need to change your computer’s time or have a friend in Eastern time send you the link to the unlocked deal, as we explained). Still, knowing what’s to come can (besides scratching your itch of curiosity) help you decide which days to make a point of being at your computer to book the deal.
Upcoming Promos from the 12 Days of Deals
- December 7th (day three): Fares from $30 one-way to select destinations (Florida, Las Vegas, California)
- December 8th (day four): Fares from $54 one-way (Cuba)
- December 9th (day five): Up to 30% off Air + Hotel vacation packages
- December 10th (day six): Fares from $32 one-way (Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico)
- December 11th (day seven): 50% off Lyft, up to $15 (new customers only)
- December 12th (day eight): Fares from $50 to select international destinations from the US
- December 13th (day nine): 4x bonus True Blue points on flights booked this day and completed by February 28th, 2017
- December 14th (day ten): Up to 75% bonus points when you buy or gift True Blue points
- December 15th (day eleven): Fares of $25 to (not from) New York and Boston, from select destinations
- December 16th (day twelve): Up to 50% off Air + Hotel “Winter Escape” package
In case you missed the first two days and are curious about those, here they are:
- December 5th (day one): Fares for $20 one-way (select domestic routes)
- December 6th (day two): Fares from $30 one-way (Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexico)
Unfortunately, many of the deals aren’t as great as they sound. Based on what we’ve seen so far, the offers tend to be quite restrictive. For example, today’s deal promises fares from $30 one-way to the Caribbean, Bermuda, and Mexico. The only fares at that price are from Puerto Rico to Saint Thomas, however; the rest of the fares range from $40 all the way up to $140 each way.
The dates and flight options are also incredibly restrictive. At first, having seven options leaving from Fort Lauderdale looks promising. However, a closer look quickly shows that there are only seven eligible flights leaving from Fort Lauderdale, all on specific dates, and five of them are to Nassau.
It’s hard to be optimistic that the upcoming deals will be significantly better. In general, these deals are probably best viewed as potential bonuses and savings on trips you were planning to make anyway; if you happen to get lucky and find one that works for you. It’s not likely that many of the deals will be good enough to justify planning a trip based around them.
Still, it’s easy to imagine quite a few of us will be waiting at the computer on day eight, in particular, just in case there’s a great international deal!
You can view the deals each day at or after 1 PM Eastern each day.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.