AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Accor ALL and Flying Blue members have a new promotion to earn bonus points when they link both accounts together by April 10, 2023. Through this Accor ALL and Flying Blue partnership, travelers can double-dip on flights and hotel stays. More recently, Accor & Flying Blue improved the transfer rates when transferring points/miles between programs.
Now, members can earn even more points if they have yet to link accounts. Here are the details.
Link Accor and Flying Blue for Bonus Points Promotion
Every now and then a promotion comes around to earn bonus points just for linking two loyalty rewards program accounts. This is one of those promotions, although it also requires a bit of expenditure to get the points.
Since 2019, travelers could link Accor ALL Rewards and Flying Blue accounts to earn points and miles reciprocally in both programs. After linking, ALL members earn Flying Blue miles when staying at Accor hotels, and ALL Reward points on Flying Blue flights.
If you're a member of either ALL Rewards or Flying Blue and haven't yet linked your accounts, you can do so before April 10, 2023 and earn up to 1,500 bonus points. In order to earn the bonus points, members will need to book a stay at an Accor property and fly with KLM or Air France before June 30, 2023.
- Earn 500 points when you stay at any Accor property worldwide.
- Earn an additional 1,000 points when you fly with KLM or Air France.
If you're not yet a member of either loyalty program, you can join now and still participate in this promotion. Just make sure you do so before April 10, 2023, to earn your bonus points.
Terms and Conditions
- Accounts must be linked by April 10, 2023.
- The stay and flight must be completed by June 30, 2023 to earn bonus points.
- Stays can be as short as one night but must be booked directly with Accor hotels. Third-party booking platforms are ineligible.
- Flights can be any length or number of segments and any booking platform is valid.
- Reward points and Flying Blue miles awarded with this promotion will be posted to your account within 6 weeks of completing your eligible stay or flight.
- This promotion can be combined with other offers and discounts.
- Onefinestay is not participating in this promotion.
Many readers may have already linked their ALL Rewards and Flying Blue accounts to double dip on flights and stays. If any haven't done so yet, this is the perfect time to link accounts. The promotion doesn't come with the biggest bonus, but you'll continue to earn both points and miles on stays and flights after you link your accounts.
Do you have ALL Rewards and Flying Blue accounts that you have yet to link?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.