AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Marriott is offering a slew of new targeted promotions. Plus other promotions offer bonuses or discounts in select locations, which can be great if you're headed that way. Here's a roundup of the latest offers from Marriott.
[Expired] Marriott Promotion: Free Night After a Stay, Up to 2X (Targeted)
Check your “Promotion Central” within your Marriott Bonvoy account to see if you are targeted for this promotion. We saw this same promotion in early 2021, when you could earn a free night after a single stay.
- Must enroll in advance and must be targeted to enroll.
- Only available on paid stays.
- After a single stay, earn a free night award worth up to 35,000 points. Award will be valid for 6 months.
- Earn a second free night award after a second stay.
- Stays must be separate. Checking out and then checking in again the next night at the same property will not count for a second award.
- Members can earn a maximum of 2 Free Night Awards during the promotion’s earning period.
- Earning period starts the day after members register and runs through May 31, 2022.
- Registered members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Nights stayed prior to enrollment are not eligible for this offer.
- Only 1 room per hotel is counted toward registered members’ stays.
- Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Marriott Executive Apartments, and Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for the promotion.
- Free Night Awards will be added to the member’s account within 3 to 5 business days after your first and second qualifying stays.
Marriott Promotion: 4,000 Points per Night in Austria
Get 4,000 points per night on paid stays in Austria during this Marriott promotion.
- Promotion details are here.
- Stay dates are May 5-July 10, 2022.
- Includes daily breakfast.
- Reserve online or via phone centers with the promotion code M11.
- Includes 7 participating hotels:
- Hotel Bristol (Vienna), Hotel Goldener Hirsch (Salzburg), Hotel Imperial (Vienna), Le Méridien (Vienna), Schloss Fuschl (Salzburg), Sheraton Grand (Salzburg), and The Ritz-Carlton (Vienna).
- Minimum of 2 nights stay required.
- Blackout dates may exist.
- Must elect to earn Bonvoy points on your stays to be eligible.
- Not applicable to group bookings.
Other Bonvoy Earning Opportunities
Fans of Marriott Bonvoy have a lot going for them, especially when it comes to earning points and co-branded credit cards. Specifically, we're seeing some great sign-up bonuses on Marriott Bonvoy credit cards.
- For a Limited Time Only! Earn 5 Free Nights (each night valued up to 50,000 points) after qualifying purchases.
- Our Best Free Night Offer!
- New Benefit! Earn 3X Bonvoy points per $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations, and dining.
- New Benefit! Earn 1 Elite Night Credit towards Elite Status for every $5,000 you spend.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn up to 17X total Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy® with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Card.
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits annually, automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year, and path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each calendar year.
- 6X Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Welcome Offer: Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping. 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card. Plus, earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Terms apply.
- Rates & Fees
- 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases
Marriott's newest promotion ideas seem very focused on 2x earning. Double points here, double points there. It's nice that these promotions don't require registration in advance, but they also aren't mind-blowing. Some of them aren't even available to everyone. You can earn uncapped points here, but that's only if the promotions make sense for your upcoming plans. I definitely wouldn't go out of my way for a Marriott double points promotion.
However, I am very excited about the double stay credits + 1,000 points per night in the latest promotion. This will definitely help me work on renewing Platinum Elite status with Marriott this year.
With these and promotions other hotel programs are offering, you should be able to earn extra or save money on your next hotel stay.
Do you have any Marriott promotion in your “Promotion Central” that we're missing? If so, let us know what offers you have.
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (Rates & Fees)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.