AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
National’s Popular ONE TWO FREE promotion is back for 2018. As expected, members will earn a free day rental for every two qualifying rentals or 600 points earned with the One Two Free promotion. As with previous versions of the promotion, there are a handful of other ways to earn points apart from just the actual car rental with National.
- The promotion period is August 23, 2018, through February 28, 2019
- Promotion and free rental coupons are valid through June 13, 2019, 11:59 PM CDT
- You need to register for the One Two Free Promotion
- Earn a free day’s rental coupon after two qualifying rentals or after earning 600 points with the One Two Free promotion
- A qualifying rental is a paid rental, booked via the Emerald Club, of a Midsize or larger vehicle at participating National Car Rental
- A qualifying rental is for a period of two or more consecutive days
- The promotion is open to residents of the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand
- The promotion is valid for activities in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand
Bonus Earning Options
- Mobile App: earn a one-time bonus of 25 points when you download the National App.
- Mobile App: earn 75 points when you reserve and complete a rental using the National Car Rental App.
- Emerald Checkout: earn 50 points when you complete a rental using the Emerald Checkout feature on the National App.
- Take A Survey: earn 50 points when you complete a brief Emerald Club survey.
- Email Opt-In: a one-time bonus of 50 points when you opt-in to receive Emerald Club emails.
- World Traveler: earn 300 points when you complete a rental in three different countries during the promotion- One-time bonus only.
- Complete 5 Opportunities: earn 75 points when you complete any 5 available bonus opportunities on your dashboard- One-time bonus only.
- Complete 3 Rentals: earn 100 points when you complete your third Qualifying Rental- One-time bonus only.
- Neighborhood Rental (U.S., LAC and Australia Residents only): 200 points when you rent with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at neighborhood locations (all locations excluding airports). Maximum of 3 bonuses up to 600 points.
- Weekend Rental: earn 100 points when you rent for 2-4 days with a Saturday night keep- One-time bonus only.
- Weeklong Rental: earn 200 points when you rent for 5 days or more- One-time bonus only.
- Latin American or Caribbean Rental (U.S., Australia and New Zealand Residents only): Earn 300 points when you rent at participating locations in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Rent in Europe: earn 300 points when you rent at participating locations in Europe with Enterprise rent a car.
- Emerald Reserve Service: earn 25 points when you access the Emerald Reserve Service to book specific car class, only available at major airports throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Add SiriusXM (U.S. Residents only): earn 300 points when you add SiriusXM Satellite Radio to a Qualifying Rental at participating locations in the Continental U.S. – One-time bonus only.
- Mystery bonus: earn a one-time bonus of 100 points when you click on the Mystery bonus opportunity on your dashboard when available.
If you rent cars regularly this promotion is definitely worth some serious thought. Sure, you can pick up a load of points just from the rentals, but where this promotion can be very lucrative, is with all the other bonus earning opportunities. You can easily rack up a serious number of points very quickly using the promotion, and with a free day’s rental only pricing at 600 points you can leverage some great value out of National’s One Two Free promotion. And before you jump into the rentals, make sure you've picked up your free rental car elite status.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.