AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
National Emerald Club has brought back its popular One Two Free Promotion. The promotion this year will earn you a free day’s rental for every two days of renting a midsize or large car in the US. Similar to last year, the promotion has a whole load of options to pick up extra Emerald Club points.
- Promotion is valid through February 28, 2018
- You must register for the promotion
- Earn a free rental day for every two qualifying rentals
- There are plenty of other options to earn points although some are only open to US residents, or are only valid for activities in the US
- Free Rental Coupons are valid until June 15, 2018
Other Earning Options
There are plenty of other earning options during the promotion, the full list includes:
- Preregistered Rollover Points (U.S. Residents only): Points earned during the 2016 Promotion are rolled over when you register for the 2017 Promotion.
- Redeem a Free Rental Day (U.S. Residents only): One-Time bonus of 300 points when you redeem a Free Rental Day earned during the 2016 ONE TWO FREE® Promotion.
- Mobile App Download: One-time bonus of 25 points when you download the National Car Rental App.
- Mobile App Rental: 75 points when you reserve using the National Car Rental App and complete the rental.
- Refer A Friend (U.S. Residents only): 300 points for each Refer a Friend who enrolls in Emerald Club and completes a Qualifying Rental. Limited to 10 Refer A Friend bonuses for up to 3,000 points.
- Email Opt In: One-time bonus of 50 points when you opt in to receive Emerald Club emails, which provide useful information, special offers and savings opportunities.
- Opt In: Virtual Credentials: One-time bonus of 50 points when you opt in to your next membership kit electronically.
- Weekend Rental: One-time bonus of 100 points when you rent 2-4 days with a Saturday night keep (in addition to the points you earn for completing a Qualifying Rental).
- Weeklong Rental: One-time bonus of 200 points when you rent for 5 days or more (in addition to the points you earn for completing a Qualifying Rental).
- Neighborhood Rental: 200 points when you rent with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at neighborhood locations (i.e., all locations other than airport locations). Limit to 3 bonuses for up to 600 points.
- Emerald Reserve Service (U.S. Residents only): One-time bonus of 25 points when you access the Emerald Reserve Service to receive a specific car class – Convertible, Minivan, SUV or any other vehicle. Available only at major airports throughout US and Canada.
- Latin American or Caribbean Rental (U.S. Residents only): 300 points when you rent at participating locations in Latin America and the Caribbean. To find participating locations, visit our site.
- Rent in Europe: 300 points when you rent at participating locations in Europe (through Enterprise Rent-A-Car). To find participating locations, visit our site.
- Take Our Survey: 50 points when you complete a brief Emerald Club survey.
- Add SiriusXM (U.S. Residents only): One-time bonus of 300 points when you add Sirius XM Satellite Radio to a Qualifying Rental at participating locations in the Continental US (Additional fees apply).
- Earn 5 Bonus Opportunities: One-time bonus of 75 points when you complete any 5 available bonus opportunities on your dashboard.
- Make 3 Rentals: One-time bonus of 100 points when you complete your third Qualifying Rental.
Although National is not offering a status match like it did last year, this can still be a very lucrative promotion if you regularly hire cars. While the earnings from the rentals are great, the earnings from all the other options can wrack up a serious amount of points relatively rapidly. When you consider that it costs 600 points for a free rental, and thanks to plenty of activities earning bonus points, you can easily earn several days’ free rental over the course of the promotion.
Source: View From The Wing
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.