AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Priority Pass has added another restaurant to its network after it announced the addition of Schmoozy Bar at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport (TLV).
What You Get
- 100 Israeli Shekels ILS (approx. $28) credit towards food and drink
- Members can bring as many guests as their Priority Pass membership allows
Schmoozy Bar is located airside on concourse E, close to the Duty-free area and the electronics store. The bar provides a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, and has a dedicated smoking area.
The restaurant opening times are as follows:
- 24 hours per day Sunday through Thursday
- 00:00 to 6:30 PM on Friday during the summer
- 00:00 to 4:30 PM on Friday during the winter
- 7:00 PM to 00:00 on Saturday during the summer
- 9:00 PM to 00:00 on Saturday during the winter
- The restaurant is closed on religious holidays
With no restrictions on the number of guests, the number you are allowed to bring in will depend on your individual Priority Pass membership. If you have Priority Pass Select through a credit card provider, then your guest access policy is decided by the financial institution issuing your card. Most premium travel rewards cards will allow you to bring in 2 guests at no additional cost.
News that Priority Pass is adding another restaurant is like Groundhog Day, you wake up every morning and it has happened again. Ultimately this is a great move, since it will reduce overcrowding in lounges, offer consumers more choice, and overall enhance the value of Priority Pass membership.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.