AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
AAdvantage has launched its “be a Holiday Hero” promotion where you can receive up to 50,000 bonus miles for completing partner activities. The promotion runs through December 31, 2018, and to participate you need to register. The promotion is structured like a game, and the more activities you complete with various partners, the more bonus points you will earn.
- Promotion is valid through December 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. CT
- You need to register to earn up to 50,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
- You need to complete tasks with AA partners to earn various levels of bonus miles
- Earning is cumulative, so once you have earned 10,000 miles to complete the first levels, you only need to earn a further 15,000 to reach the 25,000 miles target for the second level
- Purchasing miles counts as a partner activity. However, only 50,000 miles can count towards the promotion
The promotion has four tiers: Multitasker, Go-getter, Boss, and Hero. To achieve each level, you will need to complete the following:
Earn 2,000 bonus miles when:
- Downloading the AA app
- Earning 10,000 miles from partners
Earn 5,000 bonus miles when:
- Earning 25,000 miles
- Earning miles by donating to select partners including Susan G. Komen, Stand Up To Cancer, National Foundation for Cancer Research
Earn 10,000 bonus miles when:
- Earning 50,000 partner miles
- Purchasing and flying a Premium or Economy cabin
Earn 33,000 bonus miles when:
- Earning 100,000 partner miles
- Purchasing and flying a premium cabin
The list of participating partners is large and diverse, and earning with all of the following qualifies for the promotion:
- Vinesse Wines
- The AAdvantage® Dining Program
- AAdvantage® eShopping
- American Airlines car rentals
- American Airlines hotels
- Buy miles
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
This promotion could be quite lucrative if you were already planning on making some purchases with AA partners. However, before you jump into the deep end, you need to read the terms and conditions carefully since AA has made this promotion pretty complicated!
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.