AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Southwest has launched a massive giveaway of points. The sweepstakes will see residents of California win up to 1,000,000 points, while non-residents have the chance to win a one-time 100,000 points lottery.
Key Terms For Golden State Residents
- You need to register for the promo
- There is a daily drawing from March 12 through April 10, 2018
- The first and last day, the prize is 1,000,000 points
- March 19, 26, and April 2, 2018, the prize is 500,000 points
- The rest of the days, the prize is 20,000 points
On top of the above, there is a daily prize wheel for additional prizes and Instagram challenges to give you the chance to win more points. Finally, you can attend the California Airstream roadshow in person at Los Angeles LAX, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Jose to win even more points.
Key Terms For Other States Residents
- You need to register by April 10, 2018
- A one-off drawing will be held on or about April 23, 2018
- One entrant will win 100,000 Southwest points
While there is no guarantee you will win, this promo is definitely worth 30 seconds of your time to enroll, whether you live in California or not. At worst, you lose 30 seconds of time; at best, you become a points millionaire.
Source: Miles to Memories
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.