AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Registration for this promo has closed.
It’s been a busy few months for Hyatt, with comprehensive changes to their World of Hyatt Program made in March, 2017. Hyatt then introduced several promotions, including an excellent double points promotion. Now, holders of The Hyatt Credit Card can earn 10% of the points redeemed with World of Hyatt as a rebate.
Key Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is only open to primary cardmembers of The Hyatt Credit Card
- You need to register for the promotion by June 30, 2017
- Offer is valid for reservations between June 1 and September 5, 2017
- You will receive 10% of your redeemed points back after they have been used
- Rebated-points will be credited to your account as bonus points and should take 6-8 weeks to post to your account
- Offer is valid on points redeemed for stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, and Points + Cash stays
With free nights starting at 5,000 points for lower tier Hyatt properties, this promotion is great for anyone who holds The Hyatt Credit Card. You have absolutely nothing to lose by registering for the promotion. Even if you currently have no plans, a great offer could come along and change everything. You can also take advantage of this offer to redeem some points, to trigger activity on your Hyatt account and keep the rest of your points alive. Even with no stays planned this is one promotion you should register.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.