AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
In celebration of opening its 1,000th hotel, Hyatt is offering members 1,000 bonus points for staying at select new hotels before June 30, 2021. This is double the usual 500 bonus points for stays at new hotels. However, there aren't a lot of hotels you can stay at to get this promotion.
Hyatt New Hotel Bonus Points Eligible Hotels
Hyatt Hotels recently opened its 1,000th global location: Alila Napa Valley. In celebration, Hyatt has doubled the number of bonus points members can receive for staying at select new hotels. Unfortunately, only 33 of the 1,000 hotels are participating in this promotion. Here's the full list:
Terms and Conditions
- Your check-out date must be between April 1 and June 30, 2021, to receive 1,000 bonus points.
- Some hotels are only offering this promotion until April 30 or May 31.
- Your account must be in good standing at the time of your stay.
- You can either pay an eligible rate or redeem a free night award to claim the bonus points.
- Any length of nights is counted as one stay and will only receive one reward.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages, or special rate programs.
This isn't the most lucrative deal. Only 1 in 30 of Hyatt's hotels are offering the promotion and the bonus is only worth around $22 — based on average Hyatt redemption values by AwardWallet members. But if you can stay at one of those 33 hotels in the next couple of months, then it's a great way to sweeten your stay.
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status everytime you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Up to 9X points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4X points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5X points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2X points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1X point per $1 everywhere else
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.