AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
To incentivize World of Hyatt members to fill new hotels, Hyatt offers members 500 bonus points per night for staying at a new Hyatt hotel within the first few months after opening. Here's what you need to know about this nice little promotion — and which hotels are currently available.
Hyatt New Hotel Bonus Points Eligible Hotels
Here's the current list of hotels where you can get a 500-point bonus for staying during eligible dates:
Terms and conditions
- Your check-out date must be between the hotel's qualifying dates.
- Your account must be in good standing at the time of your stay.
- Pay an eligible rate or redeem a free night award to claim the bonus points.
- You'll earn the 500 bonus miles for each night you stay.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages, or special rate programs.
- Please allow three to four weeks after travel is completed for World of Hyatt bonus points to be credited to your account.
Related: Current Hyatt promotions
Based on recent AwardWallet user redemptions, World of Hyatt points are worth 2.19¢ each. At this rate, the 500-point Hyatt new hotel bonus is only worth around $11, so it's not worth going out of your way to visit these hotels. But if you can stay at one of these hotels in the next couple of months, then it's a great way to sweeten your visit.
When you book, don't forget to use a The World of Hyatt Credit Card to receive 4X points. This card also offers Hyatt Discoverist elite status and many other perks.
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent.
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Member FDIC
- Up to 9X points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4X points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5X points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2X points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1X point per $1 everywhere else
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.