AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
To incentivize World of Hyatt members to fill new hotels, Hyatt offers members 500 bonus points for staying at new hotels within the first few months after opening.
Hyatt New Hotel Bonus Points Eligible Hotels
Here's the current list of hotels where you can get a 500-point bonus for staying during eligible dates:
Terms and Conditions
- Your check-out date must be between the hotel's qualifying dates.
- Your account must be in good standing at the time of your stay.
- You can either pay an eligible rate or redeem a free night award to claim the bonus points.
- Any length of nights is counted as one stay and will only receive one reward.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages, or special rate programs.
Based on recent AwardWallet user redemptions, World of Hyatt points are worth 2.25 cents each. At this rate, the 500-point bonus is only worth around $11. So, it's not worth going out of your way to book these hotels. But if you can stay at one of these hotels in the next couple of months, then it's a great way to sweeten your stay.
When you book, don't forget to use a The World of Hyatt Credit Card to receive 4X points and Discoverist elite status at Hyatt hotels — along with all the other benefits that come with the Hyatt card.
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Up to 9X points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4X points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5X points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2X points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1X point per $1 everywhere else
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.