AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta has launched a new promotion giving away 1,000 Bonus Miles with every new Delta Partner that you earn miles. With plenty of partnerships, this is an excellent opportunity to pick some SkyMiles.
The offer has several terms and conditions, so read through them all. The promotion runs through June 30, 2017. Key requirements are as follows:
- Offer is open to all Delta members except those who are resident in the APAC region
- You must register for the SkyMiles 1K Partner Promotion
- You can only earn the bonus with NEW partners
- NEW partners are defined as Delta partners who you have not earned Delta SkyMiles within the window of March 24, 2016, to March 23, 2017
- Participating partners include Hotels, Car Rentals, Credit cards, Dining, and others. Full list of participating Delta partners
- Citibank Asia and other airline partners are excluded from this Delta Offer
- The offer is valid for activity that occurs between March 24, 2017, and June 30, 2017
- The activity date is defined as the date the partner notifies Delta of the transaction, not the date the transaction occurs
- When there are multiple routes to make the same transaction, for example, a hotel booking with Delta.com or Agoda.com, it will count as a single partner
- Allow for up to 60 days for the miles to post to your account
Delta has an extensive partner network, which is why this offer presents some great earning potential. You can take your pick from various options including hotels, car rental, retail and more. Have you decided which Delta partners you will use?
Source: Points, Miles & Martinis
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.