AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The information related to The Hyatt Credit Card has been collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
The offer on The Hyatt Credit Card has expired and the card is no longer open to applications. You can find all the details for the new Hyatt co-brand card in our dedicated review.
Chase has announced a bonus when you refer friends to The Hyatt Credit Card. You will earn up to 10,000 bonus World of Hyatt points for each successful referral. You are limited to a maximum of 50,000 referral bonus points per year.
- Earn 10,000 points per successful referral
- You can earn up to 50,000 bonus points per year from all Hyatt Card referrals
- You need to refer friends via the Hyatt – Refer-A-Friend site
- You can submit a maximum of 25 email addresses in a 24-hour period
- Email addresses will only be used for the purpose of this promotion
- There is no time limit on the promotion although it is subject to change at anytime
- Allow up to 8 weeks after card approval for your bonus points to post
The World of Hyatt program remains valuable despite recent changes to the program, it still has some excellent sweet spots and great redemption options including the newly introduced experiential awards. In addition, the Hyatt Card offers an excellent host of benefits from an annual free night certificate to an excellent signup bonus of 40,000 points. The Hyatt Card doesn't appear to be subject to Chase's 5/24 Policy; an important point to keep in mind for anyone you're referring.
Source: Points Miles & Martinis
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.