AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended, however, you can check out the Current Chase Quarterly Bonus promo.
Chase has launched a promotion where you can earn 10X Ultimate Rewards per dollar at participating merchants at Atlanta International Airport (ATL) and Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT). To take advantage of the promotion, you need to have a card either in the Sapphire or Freedom family of cards and use the Chase Pay app to make your payment at a participating retailer.
- Promotion is valid on purchases through December 31, 2018
- Earn 10X Chase Ultimate Rewards per dollar at Paradies Lagardère participating merchants
- Earning is capped on the first $100 of combined spending at both airports
- You need to pay with Chase Pay and hold a Sapphire or Freedom family card to take advantage of the promotion
- Bonus points will post to your account within a week from the transaction
The promotion is a partnership between Chase and Paradies Lagardere Travel Retail, which runs a large number of airport merchants like Swarovski, Spanx, and more. You can earn 10X Ultimate Rewards at participating retailers in Atlanta. However, Charlotte has its own list of participating retailers.
This promotion is the kind of we love: simple to take advantage of, and very rewarding. If you are passing through either airport during the promotion period, and are doing some shopping, make sure you are at a participating retailer and use Chase Pay with the appropriate card to earn 10X Ultimate Rewards on up to $100 in purchases.
Source: Doctor of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.