AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Amex Offers is giving you up to 20% off purchases with Delta Airlines; spend up to $800, and you will get back $160. The offer is valid through October 7, 2017. One thing to remember is that Amex Offers are targeted, so if you have not received an email with the offer, you will have to log into your Amex account and head over to the Offers page to see if you have been targeted.
Terms & Conditions
Like most Amex Offers the terms are straightforward, but be sure to understand them.
- Offer is valid through October 7, 2017
- Offer is only valid for purchases made through the Delta App, Delta.com, and US phone reservations
- Flights must originate in the US, and purchases must be in USD
- Delta Vacation Packages and Delta Shuttle are included as long as the purchase is made through Delta.com.
The following are excluded from the offer:
- In person purchases at sales offices, lounges, and airports
- On-board purchases for Wi-Fi, food, and beverage
- Car rentals and hotel bookings through Delta.com that are not part of a larger package
- Spending on Delta Private Jets, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles Experiences, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Cruises, and purchasing SkyMiles
- Bookings made through affiliated agents and third parties
Amex Offers are a great secondary benefit for holders of Amex cards, whether you hold The Platinum Card® from American Express or other Amex cards, it is always worthwhile to check regularly so you can maximize your benefits. One thing to remember about Amex Offers, is sometimes there is a limited number of cardholders who can benefit from it, so if you see an offer that interests you make sure to add it to your account. Also, read the small print carefully, since some offers have a minimum spend that needs to be met in a single purchase, while others allow a cumulative spend.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.