AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
To celebrate the launch of its new Award search engine, Iberia is offering a 25% discount on all travel classes on selected award flights. However, you will have to do your research and book quickly since the promo is only valid through March 18, 2018.
- Promo valid for bookings through March 18, 2018
- Travel dates between October 1 and December 15, 2018
- Receive a 25% discount on required Avios on all flight classes
- Promo is only available to residents of the following countries: Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay, Colombia, Chile and the United States
- Promo available on the following route to/from Madrid – Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay, Colombia, Chile and the United States
- Promo is only valid on Iberia operated flights with flight numbers IB6xxx; anything Iberia 6000 to 6999
Iberia Transfer Partners
If you are little short on Iberia Avios, you can always transfer points from Amex, Chase, and SPG to your Iberia account. Points transfer at a ratio of 1:1.
Option 1: American Express Membership Rewards
You can transfer American Express Membership Rewards at a ratio of 1:1 with a minimum of 250 points, and points typically transfer instantly. Transfer points earned from The Platinum Card® from American Express.
Option 2: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Chase Ultimate Rewards can be transferred to Iberia at a ratio of 1:1, with a minimum transfer of 1,000 points. Transfers are typically completed instantly. Points earned from your Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card are easily transferred over to Iberia Avios.
Option 3: Marriott Rewards
Iberia is also a transfer partner to Marriott Rewards; Rewards points can be transferred at a rate of 3:1 to Iberia, including points earned from the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
If you are looking to head over to Europe during the travel period, then this promo is well worth checking out. With travel dates more than 6 months in advance you have ample time to choreograph your plans to get the best value out of your points and miles.
Source: Doctor Of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.