AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Hilton is running a promotion for holders of its co-branded credit cards from both American Express and Citi. With this promotion, you can earn 5,000 Hilton bonus points after completing two stays between October 1, and December 31, 2017.
- You must register for the promotion, Citi cardholders need to register on a different page than the American Express cardholders registration page
- Promo is valid for stays through December 31, 2017
- Earn 5,000 points after completing two stays
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights in a hotel regardless of whether you check out or not
- The Amex offer includes all Hilton properties worldwide, while the Citi offer excludes properties in mainland China
- For the American Express promo you must pay with any American Express card. You don't need to specifically use a Hilton co-brand American Express card
- For the Citi promo you must pay with any Visa card.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for the points to post to your account
This is another great promo from Hilton Honors; if you don’t have a Hilton card, you can still pick up double points for stays through the end of the year. The breadth and depth of promotions are amongst the many things that make Hilton Honors an excellent reward program, including the generous 5th-night free benefit.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.