AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended, however, you can check out the Current Chase Quarterly Bonus promo.
Chase has announced a promotion when making payments with Chase Pay at physical Best Buy stores, and online at restaurants on Tock and eBags. Holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve® (promo details) and Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (promo details) cards can earn 5X on their purchases, while holders of the Chase Freedom Unlimited® (promo details) can earn 5% cashback. The promotion applies on a combined total of $200 in purchases per card and runs through September 30, 2018.
- The promotion is valid on purchases through September 30, 2018
- The promotion is valid on purchases made at physical Best Buy stores, and online at restaurants on Tock & eBags
- Receive 5X points or 5% cashback in addition to your regular earning
- Bonus earning is capped to the first $200 combined spending at all 3 participants
- Promotion applies to the date when the transaction posts to your account. Delays in posting to your account may mean your purchase is ineligible
- Bonus points should post to your account within 1 to 2 billing cycles
- To qualify, your account must be in good standing and not in default
Chase seems to be pushing its Chase Pay mobile wallet service. With this promotion, you can earn a bonus in September for spending with three Chase cards using Chase Pay. Starting in October, Chase Pay features a 5% category bonus for the Chase Freedom. Hopefully, Chase will keep up its drive, and the Chase Pay promotions will keep coming!
Source: Doctor of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.