AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
American Airlines has released its updated reduced mileage awards for AA co-branded credit cards available through July 2017. Discounts vary depending on which AA co-branded card you have, and the distance of the award flight you are booking.
Overview of AA Reduced Mileage Awards
These awards are relatively easy to take advantage of, but they do require a little effort for the savings:
- Discount is valid for one-way and round-trip MileSAAver awards
- Bookings must be made by May 31, 2017
- Travel dates are April 1, to July 31, 2017
- Travel must originate in the 48 contiguous US or Canada
- There is a $75 fee for bookings made less than 21 days prior to departure
- US taxes and fees are $5.60 per one-way trip, Canada taxes and fees are up to $124
- The offer applies to various destinations on AA’s schedule, which are updated every month — full list of participating destinations.
- Bookings need to be made via AA reservations, or through an AA travel center
AA Reduced Mileage Awards regularly change, and these discounts are not bookable online. If you have an eligible AA co-branded credit card make sure you bookmark AA Reduced Mileage Awards and give it a quick check before you go to redeem your miles. Even though typically charges a booking fee for phone bookings, they'll waive it for these awards as you cannot book them online.
Source: AA Reduced Mileage Awards
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.