AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
After quite a saga, Alaska Airlines joined the Oneworld alliance on March 31, 2021. To celebrate the partnership, Alaska is giving 2,000 bonus miles to members who fly four flights—two with Alaska and two with American Airlines—before September 15, 2021. However, you need to register for this promotion by April 30, 2021.
Alaska 2,000 Bonus Miles Promotion
This is a really simple promotion. All you need to do is:
- Register for this promotion before April 30, 2021
- Fly two segments (two one-way flights or one round-trip flight) with Alaska Airlines between May 15, 2021 and September 15, 2021
- Fly two segments (two one-way flights or one round-trip flight) with American Airlines between May 15, 2021 and September 15, 2021
- Earn 2,000 bonus Alaska Mileage Plan miles
You don't even need to book your flights before April 30, 2021; you only need to register by this date. You can book your flights in any order as long as you complete two flights with each airline by September 15, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- You can book your flights either at AlaskaAir.com or AA.com.
- Each flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to your Mileage Plan account.
- If booking on American's website, select Alaska's loyalty program and input your Mileage Plan number for the flight to qualify.
- You can only receive this bonus once.
- Not valid on free or award travel.
- Bonus miles do not count toward Mileage Plan elite status.
If you can fly two flights each on both Alaska and American Airlines between May 15 and September 15, this is a great promotion to take advantage of. All you'll need to do is register before April 30, 2021.
Even if you aren't sure you'll be able to travel, I'd recommend registering for this promotion—just in case something comes up. After all, it would definitely be a bummer if you didn't register and then ended up taking eligible flights.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.