AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
A couple of American Express cards appear to have targeted bonuses for current cardmembers which add up to 4 authorized users on to their account. The offer is targeted, although if you have not received an email, you should check your account to see if it is available to you. What is great about the offer it that you can add up to 4 users for a total bonus of 40,000 Hilton Honors Points.
While this offer is targeted, even if you have not received an email you should check your account to see if you are eligible. What is great about the offer it that you can add up to 4 users for a total bonus of 40,000 Hilton Honors Points; time to get those family members working for you! Check to see if you're targeted for the Hilton authorized user bonus or Platinum card authorized user bonus.
How it works
- We see no published end date, but Amex could pull this at any time
- Add an authorized user to your account
- The user has to spend $1,000 on qualifying charges in the first 90 days of card activation
- You receive 10k points bonus after the spend requirement is met
- You can add up to 4 authorized users for a bonus of 40,000 Hilton Honors Points
Value of The Offer
Get your family working for you; up to 4 of them can help you max out this promotion.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.