AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Amex continuously targets their cardholders with plenty of offers. Typically, sorting through all the offers on their website to separate the wheat from the chaff can be somewhat difficult. After sorting through the offers for this November, there are some absolute gems in there that are well worth taking advantage off.
After the recent devaluation of the Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, at least there is some good news for Amex cardholders. The current offer will give back $200 per $1,000 spent on Virgin Atlantic. There is a similar offer with Delta, where Amex will give back $60 for a spend of $300. While it is unclear whether multiple purchases can be combined to reach the $1,000 target for the Virgin Atlantic offer, they are allowed for the Delta offer. There’s another great cash back offer with Aerolineas Argentinas, where a spend of $500 will result in a return of $100.
Those traveling on ANA can benefit from an excellent bonus of 20,000 Membership Reward points when spending $1,000 or more. Like most of the other airline offers, multiple purchases are allowed.
Card holders can benefit from a huge amount of offers available on hotel stays.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts gives $50 back on spends of $250 and over. This is limited to hotels in the US only, and a single stay is recommended.
- Hyatt offers an interesting $60 back on spends of $200 or more. The spend must be in one transaction, and the offer is limited to properties in the US only.
- Provenance Hotels offer a generous %20 off until April 2017, although the booking must be made before December 30th, 2016.
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad bookings of $350 or more offer a $70 cash back. The offer is valid until March 31st
- Renaissance Hotels bookings will yield $40 on spends of $200 or more. The entire amount must be in one transaction, and the offer is valid until the end of November 2016.
- Courtyard by Marriot will give 2000 reward points for a spend of $100 or more. Multiple purchases are allowed, and the offer expires at the end of December 2016.
When spending $500 or more, you will get $100 back from several cruise lines. Participating companies include Cunard, Seabourn, Princess, Carnival, and Holland America. With Regent Seven Seas Cruises, a spend of $500 or more will yield 10,000 Membership Reward points.
It is worth noting that these offers are not extended to all Amex card holders. These are targeted offers for individual types of cards. To find out what offers are available to you, log on to the Amex website, and head over to the “Amex Offers and Benefits” area. Here you will see what offers are open to your type or types of cards if you have several linked cards. Whatever card you have, you will find some good deals to be had this November.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.